DLR, Crutches and Tramadol!


Another day, another trip to University Hospital Lewisham. This time it wasn't me, but instead a broken Guillaume. I decided to document our trip with my iPhone Instagram app.

Why?

Why not!!


Guillaume was busy working on his troubled mid-distance stare as I secretly papped him.


The Doctor was wearing Crocs but I forgave him because he identified the source of Guillaume's pain and offered crutches and pain killers.


Armed with a trendy pair of aluminium crutches we went to M&S - well, what else would you do?


Back home it was time to get junked up on Tramadol - I wanted in on the act, they look fun!


 Finally, some stick on pain relief and a little snooze.



Comments

  1. Guillaume has a great stare going on. He could be the next Derek Zoolander =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Gay Inspiration

A Minty Guide to Paris

Family Circle Fan Letter