My little accident


Free Msg; Our records indicate you may be entitled to £3750 for the accident you had. To apply free reply CLAIM to this message. To opt out text STOP

Hello there... Sorry I didn't catch your name. I'm Robert and I work in media sales... But enough about me, how are you? And more importantly how did you know about my accident. Please don't tell anyone! I'd be so embarrassed. Between me and you, I only wet the bed now if I have too much soup... But i can't help it... I just love campbells condensed chicken soup so much. Last night was only a little leakage and i changed the sheets before I left the house. But hang on, I'm confused how I can get money, do you want to buy my wee covered Toy Story duvet? If so.. Deal! Where do I send it?

Comments

  1. The national accident helpline advert at the bottom of the page could not be more fitting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Gay Inspiration

Family Circle Fan Letter

A Minty Guide to Paris