Mary and Dan's Devon Wedding at the the Tunnels

A few weeks ago I was in Whitby, Yorkshire for the Hen-do of my gorgeous friend Mary - we had a riot drinking our body weight in wine and  listening to far too much Abba. After that weekend I was really excited for the wedding knowing it, too would be exceptional.

Then the wedding finally arrived. Held in the stunning Tunnels Devon with mind blowing sea view and beautiful dramatic cliffs we couldn't have been more impressed. Saoirse, Emily and I had the best time met a whole gang of new friends too. Weddings are my new favourite way to spend a weekend so please start sending your invites now. Thank you

See below for some of my pictures of the day and of the happy couple.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Gay Inspiration

A Minty Guide to Paris

Family Circle Fan Letter